Saturday, February 14, 2009

House

The house is done
(mostly)
Enough so we have our C.O.
(Certificate of Occupancy)

Cool lights, huh! (The others are backordered)

The floors are being finished now

And hopefully the water is turned on

The movers are coming Monday

There is no hardscape to the front door

That will be fun!

But we should be in by the end of next week.

Here are a few more pictures
(Just for you, Heather!)

10 comments:

Jim Stoor said...

Pretty nice home. One of these days we might just have to slip over there and see it.

O'Connor Family said...

Hey congradulation on your house it looks nice.

Jim and Tammy's Life. said...

Yaaa! You are in your house! I bet you are excited to be out of your apt! Have fun hope the weather is good to you! Miss you all!
TPMH

Syphus Circus said...

Woo Hoo! YIPEE. Hallelujah! Congratulations! Celebration time.

What a georgeous house! I'm so happy for you. Hope all goes well as you settle in.

MIchael and Lynnette Davies said...

We are so glad you are finally able to move into your beautiful new home. Our thoughts and good wishes are with you. Don't you wish michael were there to help muscle the furniture. I'll put in a good word.

Lynnette

The Savages said...

Love it...Love it!!! I'm not sure about those lights though, who was the decorator? :) Seriously it's a beautiful home, and I can't wait for even more photos!! Once you get some curtains and furniture in of course, no rush. Congrats!

The Page Family said...

It's beautiful, can't wait to see it after you've added the Janel touch. Can't wait to see more pictures, now the fun part the yard!!

jjstoor said...

Hey - Rumor in Soda has it that you have moved in. I'm so glad for you that you are in a real home again - wish we were close enough to help unpack. It must be like Christmas getting your things back out of storage. Ready for company?????

Lonni said...

I love your new home! It is so beautiful!!! Glad it is finally finished!

Mindy said...

Awesome home! I'm happy for you guys to finally get settled. We miss you guys!