Friday, May 15, 2009

Aloha!

Did Bryan mention that we were going to Hawaii?
Bryan has been taunting everyone at work for a week, wearing hawaiian shirts and asking (often) if they knew he was going to Hawaii. I'll bet they are glad he's gone...
But he's not.
After a 5 hour delay in LAX, then a rough flight on Janel, we got into Kauai at 9:00pm. It was completely dark, bummer.
Finally, we're here.
Saturday morning was beautiful!
We are right on Hanalei Bay.
This is the view out the front door.

90 steps to the water (Jim counted)

This is our vacation house,
the Hanalei Hale Plantation House on Hanalei Bay on the North Shore.

The guys did dinner. I love vacation!

(Of course, I was in the bathroom tossing cookies - I think I got a little food poisioning)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

hope the rest of the trip is GREAT!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Brian - I am totally jealous! Enjoy your family and your vacation. You Rock man!

Syphus Circus said...

Oh enjoy! Isn't it amazing when you arrive in the dark--after a very exhausting flight, drive for what seems like forever,to the opposite side of the island, and then go to sleep--only to awaken to a sight like no other! Have a fantastic time and be sure to go to Queen's bath!

Lonni said...

I'm so sorry you were sick....hope you are enjoying yourself now. Looks beautiful!