Friday, August 28, 2009

Whoooops!

Surprise!
Shock!
Still don't believe it.
I can't believe I have to do this again.
I cried, lots.
I was afraid to even tell Bryan,
he kept saying we were really done.
Then after a week of waiting for just the right moment
Wouldn't you know it -
He laughed.
He was actually happy.
Good thing, I'm not there yet.
I already had "pregnancy-related" kidney stones
Spent a couple days in the hospital
They quit counting at eight...
(I'm okay now that that &
a nasty eye infection are over)
There were reasons I didn't want to do this again.
Even the doctor said,
"It must have been meant to be."
I am just trying to have faith that
everything will work out!
...
p.s. yes, we checked already,
there is only one
that was my first question for the doctor.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

You may not want to hear this but when you guys left California I said, "They're not done yet" (meaning having kids). It must be meant to be - and we all know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us, that might be different than what we see at the moment. Hang in there! We love you guys and miss you and we're happy for you!

Sherrill kaydence,and johnny said...

congratulations maybe it will be a girl and then you can be done. besides you have to have an even number. love you guys sad i didnt come with my parents.

bullfrogranch said...

Oh my goodness Janel. That is so amazing. You will have so much help with your baby from the boys. Take it easy and take care of yourself. Jennifer

The Page Family said...

Wow!!!!!! Congratulations!! How exciting for all of you!! Enjoy the journey, take care of yourself.

Jim Stoor said...

Lets try this for the 3rd time. I am sure each try I might say something I am supposed to say. Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Oh that wasn't in the first 2. Anyways I hope you start feeling better. Am sitting her seeing Bryan in my mind hearing the news and Giggling on the outside and in his inner minds saying Oh MY!!! or something like that. The Man upstairs only sends his finest cargo to the best and the best in our book are you guys. Hope to see you soon. Jim and Jill

Syphus Circus said...

Oh bless your heart Janel! I sure hope that you get a girl, even though you already have the boy thing down. Is this a Hawaii baby? No, maybe a little later than that...

Annette said...

Wow! I was surprised to hear this but every baby is special and another gift from God. I am sure you did cry alot when you aren't expecting this news. Hayley offers her assistance..;)). We are happy for you. I truly hope the Lord sees fit to bless you with a girl this time but I know it is all in His hands.