What a beautiful picture of your family. They are growing so fast. BTW Hayley was my artist on the walls, furniture. My son only tried it once or twice. Those Magic Erasers work well too.
I see Brian, I see Royce, I see Kelly..... Oh my goodness!!! What cute kids!!! They look so much like the Hoggans of my childhood!!! Hugs to you Bish!!!
AWW... You got your girl! She is so beautiful and your boys are growing up! What a cute family! I haven't checked your blog in a while and was just thinking of you today. Hope all is well ;)
3 comments:
What a beautiful picture of your family. They are growing so fast. BTW Hayley was my artist on the walls, furniture. My son only tried it once or twice. Those Magic Erasers work well too.
I see Brian, I see Royce, I see Kelly..... Oh my goodness!!! What cute kids!!! They look so much like the Hoggans of my childhood!!! Hugs to you Bish!!!
AWW... You got your girl! She is so beautiful and your boys are growing up! What a cute family! I haven't checked your blog in a while and was just thinking of you today. Hope all is well ;)
Post a Comment