This is it! Our beautiful hole in the ground! Hopefully later this week we'll have a foundation to go in it. It is on 1.3 acres - none of which you can actually see in the picture.
hey, i had no idea you were moving to wyoming. your blog looks great! i love that family pic. blogging is fun, you're going to love it. they're a great way to keep up with everyone and their happenings.
What an amazing hole! I'll bet the boys are having a blast getting dirty in that...good luck with the laundry. By the way, I wish you a huge laundry room with two dryers.
What a great picture of the family! We miss you guys and love you :-) I have a blog, too and there's a cute pic of Bryan on it from the Fear Factor activity.
oh how exciting that you are a blogger i love it. i miss all your faces and love the family pic. john and i are expecting #2 and in the process of moving back to vegas from arkansas. miss you and keep in touch. Sherrill
What a great family picture! Even I joined the blog world. Here is my blog address and from there you can see Karl and Jill's and their family's. www.annettemooreorless.blogspot.com
9 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!! It will be fun to see what you are all up to!!
Hey Hoggans! It's me Ben. How are you guys. Miss ya!
hey, i had no idea you were moving to wyoming. your blog looks great! i love that family pic. blogging is fun, you're going to love it. they're a great way to keep up with everyone and their happenings.
heck yes, you have a blog! cute pictures and I'm glad to hear you all are doing well!
What an amazing hole! I'll bet the boys are having a blast getting dirty in that...good luck with the laundry. By the way, I wish you a huge laundry room with two dryers.
What a great picture of the family! We miss you guys and love you :-) I have a blog, too and there's a cute pic of Bryan on it from the Fear Factor activity.
this is the address to my family blog: http://minthomp.blogspot.com/
oh how exciting that you are a blogger i love it. i miss all your faces and love the family pic. john and i are expecting #2 and in the process of moving back to vegas from arkansas. miss you and keep in touch. Sherrill
What a great family picture! Even I joined the blog world. Here is my blog address and from there you can see Karl and Jill's and their family's. www.annettemooreorless.blogspot.com
Post a Comment