Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yea Cement!!!

Living in a smelly apartment (leftover pet smells & stains) with five boys who are sleeping on the floor - with only a table, one mattress, and a washer & dryer (priorities!) for furniture, is making me very excited about cement! I can hardly stand it – We have a foundation!!! Bryan is in Houston this week, so he's living vicariously
through my photos. - Enjoy hon!

4 comments:

Lonni said...

WOW!! How are you all? I was just thinking about you and other Rifle friends the other day. Five BOYS! How fun! Now I don't feel so bad! I'm so excited to keep in touch with you guys! Thanks for finding us. I love your blog!

christine said...

how exciting, to watch your house being built. it looks like you guys will have your dream home. it will all be worth it!

Katydid said...

yay for a foundation! it's satisfying to see progress!

Syphus Circus said...

Who would ever guess just how magnificent cement could be. It's like a baby's first poops and a little boys first time going in the toilet. Sadly, that is my frame of mind right now. Yeah for cement!