We've arrived! Of course we are not completely here yet, but we've started the transition. The boys love school - Benson gets to swim for two weeks as part of his 2nd grade curriculum, then once every month after that. Blake is band vice-president and first chair pla
ying percussion in the band - any mothers dream! Of course in any family with five boys at least one (or five) are going to want to play the drums. Blake has to fight Bryan to play though once Bryan gets home - like I said, any boy! Brayden is actually glad to be here and has some friends too. He's 4th chair playing trumpet. Both Brayden & Blake were bumped up a math class too. California schools did okay. Of course having only 5-15 other students per class is nice too!
We have a washer & dryer and a mattress. The rest is still in California and will be there or in storage until about February. It is much easier to keep everything picked up and clean this way!
Patriotic Pie
1 year ago





2 comments:
Your family moved to Wyoming? What's the story? I want to know.
Jennifer
Love this mode of communication!
Love the pictures too!!!
Dick and I leave early tomorrow morning for Indiana.We are going to my daughter's wedding.I have waited a very long time for this.
More when we get back.
Love and Blessings,
Marjie
Post a Comment